There Is A Method To Our Madness
Find out the process Digital Interiors uses for our projects!
Here at Digital Interiors in Alpharetta Georgia, we value our customers and make every project designed to best fit the lifestyle of the home and family, technology can be a very important part of our day to day lives. It positively effects how we live. Areas such as Entertainment, Secuirty & Energy Management just happen in a way that makes us happy, safe and comfortable. The best way we have found to do this is by implementing a 5-phase process as a way of measuring our work from concept to completion. We devote an appropriate amount of time to each step, ensuring that you receive a tailored solution unique to your needs. As a reminder, we are responsible for all phases of the integrated technology system including: needs assessment, system design, engineering, installation, commissioning, training, and service. Let us take you through the process step-by-step.
1. Discovery Process: This is the first step in our process and one that cannot be overlooked. This is when we sit down and talk to our customers to discover their specific needs and wants. We try to balance the desires of our client with the realities of technology, their budget, and relevance of the technology.
2. System Design: At this point, our team of experts will develop a plan and review it with the customer. Pending feedback, and ultimate approval, we will move on to the next step.
3. Engineering: After the client has sign off of the design and price, we will begin the project. This means our experts will draft engineering documentation and drawings. A complete design package will be presented. The primary owners at Digital Interiors are both degreed engineers, so we realize the importance of a properly designed system before we start the Implementation phase.
4. Implementation Process: In order for any technology system to work properly, the appropriate infrastructure needs to be in place. This includes conduit, low voltage wiring and enclosure. We purchase all AV equipment and assemble as appropriate in our office or at the job site. Installation is not the job, just a subset of the project.
5. Service & Support: At the end of each project, we ensure our customer's satisfaction and honor all manufacturer warranties plus a 12 month workmanship warranty.
If you are looking to upgrade your home, go with the best. Contact Digital Interiors today to get started on your next Home Technology Upgrade!