Digital Interiors Hosted AIBD Meeting
Find out who our next potential strategic partner will be
Wednesday June 15th was an exciting day for us here at Digital Interiors in Alpharetta, Georgia. We hosted the quarterly meeting for the AIBD Architects Group, an accredited association with professional and associate members that has been around since 1950. Here are five things you should know about this company.
1. AIBD is a Nationally Recognized Program
2. Their mission is to promote the value of residential building design professionals
3. They have both professional and residential sections, providing services for both sectors
4. They have chapters all over the United States
5. They chose Digital Interiors because of our excellence in the home technology industry and our goal to maintain this through constant education. We are also looking to become a strategic partner with AIBD, and its president Robert Platt, and this is a great way to begin building a relationship with this company.
Digital Interiors proudly provided Continuing Education Credit and a lunch for all of the attendees. It was great to see so many industry professionals advancing their careers and learning new industry trends. Our very own George Ide, our resident Continuing Ed teacher, taught a class on Proper Planning for Residential Electronic Systems to better equip industry professionals and he did a fantastic job. After the class, there was an informative question and answer session followed by the group taking a tour of Digital Interiors’ Experience Center Showroom to see some great home technology on display.
Keeping employees up-to-date on the latest technology and industry trends is something Digital Interiors takes great pride in. We are constantly reading up on the latest technology, and attending trade shows to get real-world, hands-on training in areas that we feel will interest our customers.