Thinking about including Home Automation in your Atlanta home but not sure if it is right for you, how to begin, or maybe you are afraid of the cost.
In the past Home Automation was something that was something that was only thought of for high-end clients because of the price tag. Today with the advent of smartphone and wireless technology the cost of Home Automation has dropped substantially. In fact if you own a smartphone or tablet you already own a control interface that just a few years ago cost tens of thousands of dollars.
If it’s not knowing what you may want, need, or even what’s available take a look at this checklist to get you started thinking in the right direction.
• Do you consider yourself or your family tech-savvy?
• What lifestyle enhancements or solutions do you want your technology system to provide?
• How often do you watch TV?
• In which room(s) do you watch a TV?
• Do you prefer to have background music playing? If so, when, and in which rooms?
• What are the most frustrating technologies, products, or items you use today?
• Where do you spend the most time in your home?
• How do you communicate throughout the house?
• Is energy conservation important to you?
• What are the special circumstances, if any, of those living in your home?
With this information, the professionals at Digital Interiors can work with you to provide a custom Home Automation solution to meet both your wants AND needs. From programmable locks to lighting control, audio, video and everything else we are a one stop resource for all your Home Automation and entertainment needs.
Call our Atlanta office at 770-844-5800 or use the convenient “Contact” feature on our website to schedule your consultation.