Entertaining guests during the holidays can be tricky! You want everyone to be entertained at all times on top of ensuring everything throughout the home runs smoothy. To make sure everyone is enjoying their visit at your house, make your home theater the focal point for a good time! Here are a few tips to making the most of your home theater during the holiday season.
- What’s better during a movie than popcorn? Not much! Fire up the popcorn machine and serve it up fresh and hot. Offer up different toppings and seasonings so your guests can create their own tub of delicious popcorn. For popcorn season recipes, click here.
- Make your theater the place to meet by hosting NFL or college viewing parties. Invite your favorite fans over for wings, beer, snacks and football. Compare fantasy match ups and have fun cheering on your favorite team.
- It’s time to dig out the blankets. Nothing is better than a warm fluffy blanket and a great movie. Fleece and chenille varieties are favorites for softness. You can also break out some comfy pillows if you’re going for a slumber party vibe.
- We have two words– holiday specials. Take advantage of the marathons and get everyone together for a great evening of holiday classics like Merry Christmas Charlie Brown and Home Alone.
- Nothing says holiday fun like hot chocolate and cider. Make a batch before movie time for a sweet treat.
By being prepared with ideas, you’ll have more time to spend enjoying being with your guests during the holiday season!