Every year the Custom Home Theater Installation Association
(CEDIA) hosts a no-holds-barred EXPO
that presents members of our industry with up and coming technologies for the home, training on the latest and greatest product lines, and the most comprehensive education via CEDIA University courses. It's THE PLACE TO BE for anyone working with technology in the home and Digital Interiors
had a front row seat. Â They strolled by booth after booth of well-known and highly respected companies showing off their most exciting products. While it would take WEEKS to review everything they saw, there are a few exceptions worth sharing now.
SONY recently introduced it's newÂ XBR-84X900 4K LED TV
. We got a first-hand look at the impressive sound, resolution, and sheer size. As the largest and highest resolution SONY has ever produced in TV, you can experience FOUR TIMES the resolution that full HD offers. Impressive doesn't begin to describe it, but don't take our word for it, find out for yourself.
Although it's not exactly new technology, we were excited to see more companies adopting the HDBaseT
technology for extenders. You will definitely see more of them in our custom home experiences in the coming years!
Lastly, one of our favorite find from CEDIA 2012 was the Plantar Mosaic architectural video walls. They totally redefine interior spaces. The solution allows a video or image to be scaled across three different sizes of LCD display tiles, including a truly square tile. Mount them in any position relative to one another or individually at any angle!Â Mosaic gives designers endless possibilities for creative expression, and delivers a compelling display of art and information. It is a powerful way to generate a desired emotional reaction or build a brand experience.Â With unencumbered positioning flexibility, off-board power supplies, and sophisticated imaging software, Mosaic sets a new standard for architectural video walls.
So manyÂ possibilities!
We loved finding out about new and newly available products that will bring the latest technology into your home. It was an amazing experience and we are excited about bringing the best of the best from theseÂ manufacturersÂ into our custom technology experiences.
So you're looking for an impressive sound system
for your home
. One that will blow away all of your guests and give your luxury home
that extra something special to make it really ROCK. Look no further than the SONOS Wireless HiFi Music System
Another one of our fantastic partners is TURNING THINGS UP with a sound system
that will turn your home into your own personal wireless amphitheater
. The full SONOS system
gives you all of your music, in every room, at soul-shaking and heart-pounding levels, right at your fingertips. Literally. Wirelessly manage all your music
from a single source and create playlists for any occasion from anywhere in your home. You can even control the volume
for each individual room so while you are rocking out in the living room, your guests can easily slip into another room to take a phone call without having to compete with the music to be heard. No matter how intricate the layout of your house, SONOS is the perfect fit.
has designed a system that meets the needs of any luxury home
with products that will fill your rooms with tunes while keeping with your sleek design. Products like:
- SUB - Â A one-button subwoofer designed to fill an entire room with layers upon layers of bottomless sound that will allow you to feel and appreciate every chord, kick, and roll. Â And unlike many subwoofers, the face-to-face design of the two force-cancelingÂ speakers won't rattle and buzz, giving you nothing but pure, uninterrupted sound.
- PLAY:5 - The original all in one wireless music system designed for bigger rooms and bigger sound! Stream your full music library with easy to set up control. Also available is the PLAY:3, designed for smaller rooms but gives BIG punch!
- CONNECT:AMP - Turn your speakers into the ultimate music streaming system. Play alone or link up with other SONOS players in your home, and control everything conveniently from your smartphone or tablet.
- AND MORE!
Give Digital Interiors
a call today to learn more about these awesome systems and our other partners. We're bringing home automation
and technology integration
right to your doorstep!
As you can see, we have re-vamped our website! Along with the addition of this blog
, we re-organized things a bit to give you a moreÂ maneuverableÂ place to learn all about our services
, and current projects
! We wanted to take a minute to give you a run-down of the new layout. Consider it an Open House Tour!
The home page gives you a great first glance at who we are, what we do, and what we have to offer. Here you can navigate to any of our specialty pages to find the information you are looking for! You should also notice a number of different ways to connect with us including Facebook
, and Google +
. It is our job to ensure that our customers are informed of the latest and greatest happenings with Digital Interiors
. From time to time those same customers like to pass along a few kind words regarding our services and we decided to share some of their testimonials
with you! If you've worked with us before, and liked how we do business, feel free to send us your own testimonial and we'll make sure it gets added to the pot!
The top slider shifts through all of our specialty pages and make it easy to navigate by simply clicking on the photo that interests you most! But about those 'specialty pages' I mentioned... let's dive in to what each one holds!
- About: This is all about Digital Interiors as a company. It's important that you know what kind of people will be working for you, so we thought we would lay it all on the line, as well as share with you our business philosophies.
- Offerings: This is the meat and potatoes of Digital Interiors. This page gives detailed descriptions of the custom technology experiences you can choose from for your home or office, such as home theater, security, climate control, and more. We work with you to ensure that everything is exactly how you envisioned it to enhance your lifestyle. If you'd like further details on any of our custom experiences, feel free to contact us!
- Services: Our top-to-bottom process for your custom technology business is, above all things, a relationship. From start (consultation) to finish (support) we are here to ensure that you have the best experience possible.
- Ideas: Interested in adding a little something extra to your home but unsure of what exactly you want? It can be tough to look at descriptions of what we offer and decide what will work in your home without seeing some examples. Take a stroll through our gallery of various home technology jobs completed in and around Atlanta. See something you like? Tell us during your consultation and we'll make sure you get exactly what you're looking for!
So, there are the basics to our new website! We invite you to take a look around and familiarize yourself with Digital Interiors and everything we have to offer!
Welcome to the new Digital Interiors blog
We are extremely excited not only to show off our new website, but to kick off our new blog. Before we kick things off we wanted to give you all a heads up on what to expect to see here.
Consider this blog to be your new GO TO spot for information on custom
Â homeÂ technology installation
. We'll give you and ins and outs of what goes into all of our amazing services
. We'll answer FAQ's about our offerings and discuss the benefits of having a home theater, sports bar, whole home control, and more. Â We'll even show you before and after
pictures from some of our satisfied customers
But this blog isn't just about us, it's about you! We want to hear from you. Ask us about what we do, how we do it, and how YOU can take advantage of our love of all things automated
! We'd love to hear from you so don't hesitate to comment or follow us on Facebook on Twitter!
Welcome to the new Digital Interiors blog, where home technology